Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants have been founded by Bill Kimpton in 1981 as the first boutique hotels in the United States. He started this concept as he dreamed of providing the weary travelers with a haven of comfort, service, security and style. The manifestation of this dream at our time is Bill Kimpton’s legacy in [...]
Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants have been founded by Bill Kimpton in 1981 as the first boutique hotels in the United States. He started this concept as he dreamed of providing the weary travelers with a haven of comfort, service, security and style. The manifestation of this dream at our time is Bill Kimpton’s legacy in form of offering personalized service, feel-good amenities, and one-of-a-kind hotels and restaurants.
Such top boutique hotel in the US requires it to believe in a culture and mentality that:
- Includes people,
- Celebrates the individuality of guests & employees,
- Devotes itself to greater food, and
- Leads the hospitality industry with its innovative EarthCare program.
It has led to the highest customer service satisfaction score (93%+) and emotional attachment scores (89%) of any hotel company operating in the United States according to Market Metrix Hospitality Index™.
Amenities & Services Offered at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
There is a whole range of different services provided for the comfort of Kimpton’s guests. Here’s a list:
- Mind . Body . Spa:
- In-Room-Spa Services: It includes having a full-service day spa in the calm and comfort of Kimpton Hotel rooms – massage, facial, or body treatment.
- Yoga: It is the pioneer of the in-room wellness and yoga program in the country, including a tote bag having all the yoga props, mats, straps, and exercise bands required for yoga, Pilates or meditation practice.
- Full Service Spas: It consists of luxurious spas in a number of Kimpton Hotels across the US.
- Fitness Centers and Pools:
- well-equipped fitness centers in most of Kimpton hotels
- In-door& out-door swimming pools in several Kimpton hotels
- Meeting & Event: There are corporate meeting and event space planning services at Kimpton
- Hosted Evening Wine Hour: Kimpton hotels offer the famous hosted evening Wine Hour, where all guests are invited to “wine-down” from their busy days in living room lobbies from 5 to 6 pm.
- Complimentary Personal Items: Re-sealable Plastic Travel Bags for Liquids, Toothbrush and Toothpaste, Fashion Tape, Fan, Humidifier, Straightening Iron, Curling Iron, Hairdryer, Steamer, Feminine Hygiene Products, Heating Pad, Make-up Mirror, Sewing Kit, Extension Cord, Computer/Mobile Chargers, and Collar Stays. More is available for a nominal fee.
- Kid-Friendly Activities & Items: Welcome gifts, cribs and playards, high chairs & booster seats, child safety kits, kid-friendly dining, accredited babysitting, child safety seats,child equipment rental, etc.
- Additional Baggage fee Payment: Guests will get room credit for one bag up to $25 upon showing proof of an airline baggage charge.
- Women InTouch: It’s a road-to-renewal program offering special assistance and care to women to help them stay energetic, healthy, strong and calm.
- LGBT: All LGBT including guests and employees are honored and supported by Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants. LGBT events, marriages and parties are held at Kimpton. For 28 years, Kimpton has fought against HIV. Many other supportive initiatives have brought awards and rave reviews for this company.
- Kimpton Style Shop: A whole range of various items are on sale at this shop indicative of Kimpton’s style from Bed, bath, bar and wine to travel, kids, pets and chef items are available.
- Pet-Friendly Measures: Including fun amenities and services to ensure the pet guests, along with human guests, have an incredible journey. Photo contest, pet video, pet relations, pet packages, pet press, pet books, etc are all examples of Kimpton’s care for pets.
- Newsletters & Offers: Anyone can subscribe to receive newsletter and offers from Kimpton Hotels & Restaurant.
CARE Programs of Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
Organizing, supporting and arranging programs and plans, Kimpton cares for certain causes and individuals:
- Business Travelers
- Eco-conscious EarthCare Programs: A Commitment to Sparing the Earth and the Guests
- Recycling Historic Buildings
- Environment-Friendly Home Office Materials and Procedures
- Hotel EarthCare Standards for the treatment of paper, water, energy, waste materials, toxic substances, and use of organic products
- Green Meetings & Events
- Restaurant EarthCare Standards
- The Nature Conservancy
- The Trust for Public Land
- Hybrid Cars Promotion
- Green-Key Certified Hotels
- Charities at National to Global Levels
- Dress for Success
- Red Ribbon Campaign against HIV
- Local Campaigns against HIV
All Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
Whether you intend to have lunch or spend a big night at any of the Kimpton restaurants, you’ll find Kimpton’s chef-driven gormet restaurants unique in serving dishes, wines and drinks, with a generous helping of imagination. That’s because their chefs, wine masters, and mixologists bring star power and real creativity to the party. These restaurants are found at different states across the US and have their own restaurant personalities.
Kimpton has got more than 50 luxury hotels in the US in 24 cities across the United States and is developing more. Six hotels have recently been opened and two more are going to be opened soon. The management of all the hotels run them in proficient manner to make sure all of them follow the same standards and philosophies.
Mission & Vision at Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants
There is some internal philosophy among the staff which causes the guests, employees, owners and communities and co-workers think of Kimpton as the best-loved boutique hotel and restaurant company in the US. The goal is to provide the heartfelt care and comfort for the guests and deliver superior financial return for the investors of the company.
Care, comfort, style, flavor and fun are the elements found in everything done at Kimpton. Kimpton staffs adhere to such values as focus, passion, personality, individuality, integrity, creativity and continuous improvement.VN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
Kimpton Boutique Hotels & Restaurants,
Contact InfoTelephone : 415-955-5487
Email : stephanie.moustirats[at]kimptongroup[dot]com
Address : 222 Kearny Street, Suite 200 San Francisco, CA 94108, USA