Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa is one of Anantara Hotels in the heart of Abu Dhabi, UAE. Its unique location next to the exotic beauty of the region’s precious mangroves and the integrated hotel, marina, retail and residential destination offers guests an exceptional Abu Dhabi experience. It is only 20 minutes drive from Abu Dhabi’s [...]
Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa is one of Anantara Hotels in the heart of Abu Dhabi, UAE. Its unique location next to the exotic beauty of the region’s precious mangroves and the integrated hotel, marina, retail and residential destination offers guests an exceptional Abu Dhabi experience. It is only 20 minutes drive from Abu Dhabi’s International Airport and 7 minutes from Al Bateen Airport. The hotel’s impressive architecture is a reminiscence of rich cultural traditions of the region.
The five-star Abu Dhabi Luxury Hotel & Spa has been built with corporate and business travellers in mind together with Abu Dhabi residents. Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa is only 10 minutes from key business centers of the city. The outcome is now an urban sanctuary in the heart of the city that offers the business-minded guests the hospitality of the stylish comfort with natural beauty of the region.
Eastern Mangroves’ Accommodation
With 222 rooms and suites, this hotel and spa offers an abundance of heritage and natural beauty along with luxurious design and high-standard service. The rooms and suits, from 65 sq m to2,245 sq m, are categorized as:
- Deluxe Balcony Rooms
- Deluxe Mangroves Balcony Rooms
- Kasara Balcony Rooms
- Kasara Mangroves Balcony Rooms
- Kasara Suites
- Royal Mangroves Residence
The amenities provided at Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa are:
- Kasara Club Lounge for breakfast
- All day refreshments services
- Evening canapés services
- Personal concierge services
- Private plunge pools for suites
- Rooftop private infinity pool, garden, terrace and bar for Royal Mangroves Residence
- Direct elevator access from parking for Royal Mangroves Residence
It is noteworthy that the Residence can be configured to 3, 7 or 10 bedrooms and comes with a private butler, chef, masseuse, limousine and chauffeur. This is an outstanding accommodation in Abu Dhabi, unique in many ways.
Dining Options at Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa
There are several options for dining with varied tastes and at different times of the day. Here is the list:
- Mangrove Lounge: for light refreshments and afternoon tea, it is located in the lobby overlooking the swimming pool and Mangrove lagoon
- Ingredients: all-day dining restaurant and terrace
- Pachaylen: Thai signature restaurant for lunch and dinner, including private dining area
- Impressions: Rooftop lounge and nightlife destination overlooking the Mangroves and Abu Dhabi skyline
- The Pool Deck: Poolside relaxation with snacks, refreshments and amenities
Anantara Spa & Lifestyle Facilities at Eastern Mangroves
There are 10 treatment rooms in this Abu Dhabi Spa Hotel including the following amenities and services:
- Turkish Hammam
- Separate entrances for men & women
- Single rooms with private changing rooms
- Deluxe double suite with private changing rooms
- Private VIP Hammam scrub rooms
- Vichy shower rooms
- LPG Room for LIPOMASSAGE and ENDERMOLOGIE
There are also facilities at this section that include sauna and steam rooms, separate male and female spa, spa cuisine, consultation rooms, studio for Yoga and Pilates and relaxation room. The styling rooms are also equipped with styling units, manicure and pedicure state of the art chairs and beauty room.
Leisure & Recreation Activities at Eastern Mangroves
There are hotels near ADNEC in Abu Dhabi where several leisure activities, sports events, etc are held. Eastern Mangroves hotel & Spa is located very near Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Center too. Apart form this, the hotel arranges several various leisure activities for the guests. They include:
- City tours Abu Dhabi: Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque, Souk and Saadiya Island
- Shopping tour: At the best malls and the souks
- Golfing experience: At all the golf clubs in Abu Dhabi
- Liwa Desert Tours
- Falcon hospital visit
- Yas Circuit driving experience
The hotel has provided and arranged for the following activities:
- Separate workout rooms for men & women
- The juice bar
- Infinity pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi
- Water sport activities
- Cycling or running along the Mangrove promenade to the Abu Dhabi Cornice
Eastern Mangroves’ Conference & Meeting Facilities
The facilities are:
In general, you can check out Eastern Mangroves’ Special Offers for Abu Dhabi too.
- Dedicated Ballroom entrance and valet parking
- Reception /pre function area
- Event Planning Suite
- Ballrooms, each with a capacity of banquet style 80 seats, theatre style 130 seats
- Fully built-in AV and the latest state-of-the-art equipment
- 5 Tides Meeting Rooms
- Business Center
Residential Section of Eastern Mangroves
The residential component of Eastern Mangroves project will feature 220 premium apartments separated between three distinct residences. Each of these three, will have its own character. The properties will provide spectacular views over the mangroves. They will have private pools, gyms, corniche facing terraces and secure car parking for residents
Retail Section of Eastern Mangroves
This component of Eastern Mangroves project consists of two sections:
- Eastern Mangroves Promenade: these are exhilarating food and beverage destination for Abu Dhabi residents, resort guests and tourists. There will be food and beverage venues, supermarket as well as nail& hair salon.
- Marina: Residents, guests and visitors can reach Eastern Mangroves both by land and sea as there are berths for mooring yachts and boats at retail courtyard.
Environmental Credentials of Eastern Mangroves
Eastern Mangroves development is utilizing the latest marine technology to help preserve the future of this unique habitat. It is constructed in accordance with the Environment Agency Abu Dhabi (EAD) approved Construction Environmental Management Plan and Environmental Impact Assessment and is regularly monitored for environmental compliance.
60,000 mangrove seedlings have been planted along the channel section in front of the hotel. Such measures as waste segregation and management, dust suppression and mangrove planting are being carried out on site for the purpose of environmental protection and mitigation.
These measures and more are underway by Eastern Mangroves to make sure that natural environment and habitat are being best protected and enhanced. The supporting reason for this is the fact that Anantara follows certain standards for sustainable tourism.
Anantara Sustainability Policy
Anantara hotels, resorts and spas constantly pursue their commitment toward environmental, social and cultural conservation.
Eastern Mangroves Hotel & Spa, as Anantara’s hotels in Abu Dhabi, follows the same policy in various manners:
VN:F [1.9.22_1171]VN:F [1.9.22_1171]
- Water Conservation
- Energy Conservation
- Waste Management
- Health & Safety of Guests and Associates
- Qualitative Sustainability Performance & Commitment
- Commitment to Social Culture Involvement
Contact InfoTelephone : +971 (0)2 656 1000
Mobile : +971 506601097
Fax : +971 (0)2 656 1009
Email : easternmangroves[at]anantara[dot]com
Address : P.O. Box 128555, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates