TraveList is a travel marketing platform and all travel/tourism related businesses can use it to promote their services. Now, you may wonder how Search Engine Optimization (SEO) companies may be able to use it. You’re right as they’re not travel companies, but they are in charge of promoting huge number of travel-related businesses and conducting link building services for them.
SEO Companies Could Make a Difference at TraveList
Many of you may have left the promotion of your online business to an SEO firms. As such companies could work on your behalf and build a presence for you, we will welcome such professional efforts that will be beneficial for you.
Our directory listing submission isn’t anything sophisticated, but SEO companies will find it much more convenient to submit your listings there. There could be only and only one reason: they will find it easier to write a professional description for your travel directory listing! Over time, we’ve realized the most challenging part of creating your travel listing is to write 600-1500 words as description of your business. However, SEO companies can write it for you as copywriting is one of the services they offer these days.
These companies can use TraveList to build links for their clients, increase their exposure on the web, present their slides, videos, optimized photos, etc. A complete list of our directory listing features can be found here!
Guidelines for SEO Companies to Submit Travel Listings
If you’re an SEO expert and want to create and submit travel listings at TraveList for your clients, please follow the guidelines here:
- Make sure the listings you make fall only into the travel/tourism related businesses that are listed at the top of our directory page.
- Use a separate email address and username for each of your clients.
- Create an html profile for each of your clients including up to 3 links in it (this is different from the directory listings).
- Download and carefully read the PDF manual prepared for this purpose at members’ area.
- Complete the listings as much as possible.
- Write original copy for your clients (don’t just copy and paste information from their sites, documents, etc or your listings will be rejected).
- Observe the latest white-hat SEO practices and refrain from keyword stuffing.
- Follow our submission guidelines and read our terms of service and disclaimer.
- Make sure the links you make are leading only to your client’s virtual properties.
- Don’t pay any third party for creating and submitting your listings here as TraveList directory submission is free for you.
- Remember that we may update this list later to clarify how you can best use our services for your clients.
TraveList Sponsorship Benefits for SEO Companies
The travel marketing sponsorship we have introduced at TraveList isn’t only for travel businesses to use. SEO experts or companies could participate, become our sponsors and take benefits both from prestige and discounts available to them.
As a sponsor of TraveList, SEO service providers could submit their clients’ press releases using each individual client’s username and account particulars for them, and most importantly, get 20% discount on our rates. Their names and logos will also be published as sponsors of our site and will be known to other travel businesses who use our marketing platform.
More Opportunities for SEO Companies at TraveList
As such companies are specialized in online marketing through search engine optimization methods and probably other methods, we would like to invite them to use our travel marketing blog for their guest blogging purpose. If their content adds value to the free marketing content of TraveList, we’d welcome their writing and invite them for long-term cooperation.
There will be a lot of benefits in guest blogging at TraveList for SEO companies. The online businesses who visit TraveList, read our content, and subscribe to our newsletter, are the potential customers for web marketing services. Our blog could be a showcase to present your expertise to the travel business owners who want to promote their services online and they get to know you through the profile you will have at our blog.
Any Suggestion for Better Cooperation?
We’re open to reasonable suggestions that could create win-win relationship between the two of us. so, please don’t hesitate to comment below here or contact us to let us know what your ideas are!
Trackback from your site.