TraveList has gone through several changes recently. We’d like to take a moment and introduce those changes to you and see what you think about them. Some of these changes are in appearance and some are more profound and directly useful in your travel marketing efforts. Some could make a difference to you while others will make a difference in other ways. Here’s what new things have happened in TraveList:
FREE Travel Press Release Is Available Now
A new travel news package is now available: FREE Travel Press Release. Now, you can also submit your press releases to TraveList to be published without any charges. The features are, of course, less than what you get for a paid package, but you may still find it useful to create a buzz about your travel business news. In addition, you could conclude the paid services will certainly do more good to your business if a free one is already helpful.
If so, we’d like to invite you to check it out and submit a free travel press release to TraveList! This could be the first step to learn more about our travel marketing system and how we can boost your online business promotion.
Considering all the features mentioned below, it’s worth trying it a few times and see how you like your news on TraveList. Once it’s satisfactory to you and you have the perception that placing an order for paid versions makes sense to you, you can go further and order a package to see links to your site, images, video, etc at your travel press releases.
You will get several features by submitting a free press release including:
- Your business logo,
- Optimized title & web address,
- Permanent inclusion in our archive,
- Submission to social media,
- Submission to interested parties,
- No advertisement,
- TraveList front page inclusion, and
- Live website view.
Let’snot forget that having a successful press release here depends on several factors including:
- Your press release should be original and sent only to one distributor (TraveList),
- You should observe the press release writing tips we’ve already mentioned,
- You should help your news go viral,
- You should optimize your press release for search engines as well as human readers,
- You should consider the general TraveList submission guidelines, and
- Read all about press release marketing at TraveList and outside of it.
Useful Content at TraveList for You
We’ve created and will keep creating useful content for your travel marketing efforts so that you can make the best of TraveList for your business. Some of the steps we’ve taken for you are:
- We’ve published more blog posts about press releases and how to write great ones,
- We’ve published more blog posts about how to create a great directory listing,
- We’ve created a step-by-step manual on how to complete the listing form to have a successful travel listing at TraveList,
- In general, we’re creating more content at our travel marketing blog for you,
- and so on.
Useful Content outside TraveList for You
If you’ve not seen them so far, we’d like to invite you to check them out by:
- Subscribing to our weekly newsletter by completing the simple form at the right sidebar of the site,
- Connect with us at Google+, Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn,
- and so on.
Also, we strongly recommend you to participate further by joining our community at the links above. We would like to see you doing the following:
- Read the interesting links we share at our facebook page and share your content there,
- Follow our tweets and share yours once you’re connected with us on Twitter,
- Join our community on Google Plus and interact, share,comment, plus, etc,
- In short, stay with us and get informed of the interesting, latest news,
Other Changes at TraveList
We’re in the course of rebranding and have changed several things recently including our new logo, website design, newsletter and alert designs, focusing more on “Sustainable Tourism”, “Responsible Tourism”, etc.
TELL US WHAT
Please let us know what you think of it all. We’re doing all this to help you in your travel marketing campaigns. What else do you think we need to have on TraveList. What should we delete, add, alter at TraveList to help you like it, use it and take more benefits from it?
Just, tell us what you want to see and have here. We’ll do our best to do it for you in anyway we can.
Trackback from your site.