Considering this very opportunity TraveList has created, if you hold a marketing position at a travel company, if you’re an online marketing expert who helps travel-tourism businesses, or if you’re an expert copywriter who knows about online marketing, this is good news for you: TraveList invites you to be a guest blogger at its travel marketing blog. PLEASE read this page thoroughly before you begin to submit any content to us.
Write for Our Travel Marketing Blog
At TraveList Marketing Blog, we provide free information in form of blog posts about various online marketing methods to help travel companies and professional individuals in tourism industry with their product/service promotion campaigns. So, it’s about online marketing! Why do I emphasize? Because some people misunderstand our “Travel Marketing Blog” as “Travel Blog”. So, they write and submit posts about their travel destinations, etc.
What do you get in return? It’s actually kind of “Guest Blogging”. You write for TraveList, preferably on a regular order, and get the following benefit:
- Recognition for your expertise on the web
- A bio paragraph with two links to your site(s)
- The attention of other travel business owners who read this blog
What TraveList Prefers You to Write
TraveList would like to receive the blog posts covering the online marketing channels focusing on the organic methods (not paid ones) like:
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Social Media Marketing
- Business Blogging
- Web Content Writing
- Directory Submission
- Article Marketing
- Word-of-Mouth Marketing
- Video Marketing
- Email Marketing
You may come up with some other terms and submit some content that helps travel businesses boost their online service promotion efforts tremendously and naturally. We won’t reject such cases at all. Quite opposite, we’re open to suggestions and review them one by one. What we cannot accept is the methods like banner marketing in which you create and submit some banners to be seen at some sites in hope for getting traffic to your site. We won’t have any such categories in our list.
Authors May Address Specific Issues in Travel Marketing
Travel businesses have their own concerns and issues. What hotel associations can do or should do for their online status could be different from a restaurant chef. Both of them are in hospitality business, but they have different needs. A well-aware author should know this and address them specifically while writing for a travel marketing blog. Some topics are general, but some other ones could be specific.
The Quality of Your Content
Here are some of the factors for approving the submitted content at TraveList. You follow them and there will be no reason for disapproval. Your content should:
- Be original. We don’t accept copies of what is published at other sites before.
- Be of high quality as far as the content is concerned.
- Contain valuable information that helps tourism businesses.
- Be grammatically correct and in good English.
- Be jargon-free. We don’t address only specialists.
- Be developed in an understandable way.
- Have a minimum of 600 words and maximum of 2000 words.
- Have not been very similar to what has already published in TraveList.
- Have links to the sites that are acceptable to TraveList. We don’t approve links to the sites practicing black-hat SEO, promoting hatred, pron, violence, and similar topics.
- Have related links helping the readers.
- Not have affiliate links.
- Not be promotional. Author’s bio will do this for the authors.
- Not be defamatory.
- Not be euphemistic.
- Not use inappropriate or abusive language.
- Have “common creative license” images if any. If images are bought for the post, the claim should be documents.
- Take responsibility for what it says.
Please remember that TraveList isn’t responsible to edit, correct, adjust, etc your content to make it acceptable. The guidelines are put forward here for the authors so that they could cope with them to make sure their content will be approved and published at TraveList.
Steps to Take to Submit your Blog Posts to TraveList
Now that you know what we expect from the guest bloggers, if you see it in yourself, step forward and show us what you’ve got to say. Here are the steps you need to take to see your content at TraveList Marketing Blog:
- Contact TraveList and introduce yourself with 3 links to your blog posts.
- Explain what you would like to write about.
Once you get the green light from us,
- Register at TraveList and log into members’ area.
- Click on Submit Blog Post at your dashboard.
- Create your content using the editor at your disposal.
- Choose only one category, but up to 6 tags for your post.
- Create the Title & Description at “All in One SEO Pack” box.
- Click on “Save Draft” during your content creation to be on the safe side.
- Click on “Submit for Review” at the end when you’re done.
Then, we receive and review your post. It will be either approved or disapproved. If we approve it, we will let you know and publish it in due time. If not, we explain to you why. You will then have time to log in again and go to your guest post and edit it. This can continue until it’s approved, but not forever. If your post doesn’t comply with the guidelines mentioned here at TraveList and you cannot fix the issue within 3 tries, TraveList will keep the right for itself to disapprove the post and entirely reject it.
Hopefully this isn’t going to be the case with your content. We’re waiting to see your high-quality relevant useful guest posts coming our way regularly until you become a travel marketing superstar at TraveList.
Trackback from your site.