TraveList is going to be a travel hangout for the travelers who are looking for travel and hospitality services. Also, it’s an online marketing platform for the businesses in travel and hospitality industries. TraveList is a unique specialized directory, unique specialized press release distribution center and unique specialized marketing blog.
What Are the Most Powerful Features of TraveList?
1. Inclusion in a Specialized Travel / Hospitality Directory
Directory submission is a highly effective method for marketing travel–related businesses online.
Yahoo is the best-known directory to submit to. It costs 299 USD a year and this is a non-refundable fee for evaluation and inclusion. If you are rejected, you will not be able to refund what you have paid. When you are included, yahoo directory will publish very little information about your business without essential data like contact methods, social media accounts, physical address, etc. If rejected, you cannot expect any explanation at all.
DMOZ, Open Directory, is another well-known directory to submit to. It is free, but you will have to wait for a long time before your submission goes through evaluation. Besides, you will not have direct role in how you will be introduced. The published information is very short and it is a time-consuming process to have it edited or changed.
Benefit of TraveList: Here are the advantages of using TraveList’s online marketing services:
- You submit your listing to be included in a specialized travel / hospitality directory,
- You will pay a much lower fee for the annual inclusion in this Travel directory,
- The possibility of acceptance is very high,
- You will be obliged to write between 600 and 1500 words introducing your business,
- You will be trained on how to write a successful persuasive profile content,
- You will be able to publish 3 links to various pages of your site,
- You will be able to publish a video clip of 1 to 3 minutes on your profile,
- You will be able to publish three photos at your profile,
- The link to your social sites will be introduced on your profile,
- You will include all contact information at your profile,
- Your physical address will be indicated using Google map at your profile,
- Your profile visitors can write their testimonials (reviews) on your profile,
2. On-Page Search Engine Optimization Techniques:
Your profiles are designed and coded in a way that your content can be written and optimized best to attract search engines to your keywords. Here is the assistance you will receive from TraveList online marketing package:
- You will receive the required on-page optimization training on how to write a profile attractive to search engines,
- Your written profile content and other information will be eventually checked and enhanced by an SEO (search engine optimization) expert,
- Recommendations will be given to you on how to increase the chance of improving your on-page optimization campaign on a regular basis,
3. Link Building Possibilities:
Through specialized training, everyone can easily increase the potential of enhancing the visibility of his/her profile using link building techniques by simple methods.
- TraveList directory members learn how to build links to their profiles from within TraveList blog to increase their profiles’ search engine rankings,
- TraveList directory members learn how to enhance their profiles from outside this site using link building campaigns to improve the search engine rankings of such profiles,
4. Submission of Your Business Industry News on Travel news Websites:
This is a highly successful quick-responding online marketing campaign that brings your target audience to your site and/or profile. This is how it works:
- TraveList provides the specialized training on how to write your professional industry news to be published on TraveList’s news section,
- Your press releases will soon be picked up by travel/hospitality news blogs and republished if attractively written,
- Such press releases can boost the possibility of gaining publicity through other sites and end up in Google pages’ index too,
5. Submission of Your Business Industry News on Social Media Sites:
TraveList will submit and publish your press releases on social media sites to increase the possibility of your online visibility. This is how it happens:
- TraveList has got an increasing network of Twitter followers interested in using travel and hospitality services. They will receive your news stories directly,
- Such Twitter followers will retweet (republish) your news and share them with friends of similar interest if they find your news stories appealing,
- TraveList has got a network of fans on facebook, who like the travel/hospitality related news stories and follow and/or share them with others,
- TraveList will publish a link to your news releases from its page on LinkedIn so that its followers can find it there as well,
- TraveList will publish your press releases on its Google Plus page to help your visibility at Google index,
- TraveList bookmarks your news stories on social bookmarking sites like Delicious, StumbleUpon, Digg, etc that will be authority links to your press rereleases,
- Search engines will pick up such tweets, links, likes and shared information, which largely influence the search engine ranking and web visibility of your business,
6. Training on How to Write Effective Press Release:
Copywriting is an important stage on your multi-channel marketing campaign. It is very important to at least observe some of the basic and even professional techniques of writing press releases. TraveList will provide you with an ebook training you on
- How to write an appealing press release for your business,
- What topics to include for writing press releases,
- How to optimize your press releases to gain maximum visibility,
- How to boost your profile ranking on TraveList as a member,
7. Training on How to Increase the Visibility of Your News Stories on the Web:
Apart from how to create your press releases to be published by TraveList, you need to know how to boost the exposure of your news stories from outside TraveList. In the same ebook, you learn:
- How to make links to your press releases,
- How to get others to link to your press releases,
- How to share your press release with others,
8. Durability of Achieved Results:
Once you work toward creating, optimizing, enhancing and promoting your professional listing on TraveList, you will be able boost your results on search engines, PR Sites, Social media, etc as long as you are a member of TraveList. This is how:
- You enhance your search results by getting them indexed and updated in Google,
- Your tweetd or retweeted press releases will be indexed and kept by Google,
- Your Google plused news stories will be indexed an ranked highly by Google,
- If your news is appealing enough, other PR sites and travel news blogs publish and archive your stories on their sites, which will be kept in Google’s archive,
- Such archived links and news releases will remain there on the web for your site,
9. You Will Be Further Trained:
This is not the end of our relationship. We do not believe in set-it-and-forget-it plan for a specialized travel directory. Online marketing for travel/hospitality businesses require creativity and learning new methods. So, you can learn from others publishing news on TraveList too. Once you subscribe to our newsletter, we will frequently send you emails introducing various content form our blog or outside TraveList about how to promote your business online.
Back to TraveList FAQ Homepage!
Features of TraveList,