TraveList provides services and directions for creating and submitting press releases and goes even further by providing a platform on which you can promote your PRs as well. It is not enough to publish a press release and wait for miracle. The more you announce it in different places on the web, the more likely your news will be to be noticed and read. Also, the community you will enter in TraveList and the friends you make will all help you in this.
TraveList’s Services and Directions to Promote Your PR
TraveList uses various methods of online marketing to enhance your web presence and improve the awareness about your news on the web. A combination of search engine optimization (SEO), press release marketing, social media marketing, social media book marking, networking,word of mouth marketing, etc are all used together to enhance your business promotion. Here’s how:
- TraveList uses facebook to publish a link to your press release from its page. So, all those who have liked this page and receive the updates will see your news. They may like your news story and like it or share it with others. As a result, your press release can go viral on facebook accounts of various travel/hospitality fans.
- TraveList tweets such press release at its Twitter account. So, all the followers of our account will see your news. As all of them are interested in travel/hospitality news, they may click on it and read your news release published on TraveList and share it or retweet our tweets to spread the news among their friends. So, your press release can go viral on Twitter accounts and their followers.
- TraveList will publish the link to your press releases at its LinkedIn account with its 1000+ connections. Consequently, it will get a lot of visibility and probably plenty of attention and likes. Those who find it attention-grabbing may take one step further and leave a comment, like, etc at it. As a consequence, your press release can go viral among LinkedIn accounts and their followers.
- TraveList will publish your news stories on Google Plus page created for this purpose. This is a newer channel of marketing for all businesses,but will be quite powerful as Google, the search giant, will enhance it. Google+ content (your PRs) will show up in search results too. Therefore, your press releases can go viral among our Google Plus account friends.
- TraveList bookmarks your news release on major social bookmarking sites like Delicious, Digg, StumbleUpon, etc. These sites are very frequently visited by search engines and new bookmarks will be picked up and enhanced consequently. Some of them are going social too. If anyone likes such bookmarks, he/she may bookmark it too and share it with his/her friends. Therefore, your press release can go viral on social bookmarking sites.
What You Can Do to Enhance Your Viral Marketing
To further promote your press releases and enhance your online marketing efforts for your travel/hospitality business, you can do the same from your own accounts. In other words, you have or can have your facebook page, Twitter account, LinkedIn account, Google Plus page, and an account on a series of social book marking sites. Therefore, you can share the link to your TraveList press release from all your social media sites you’ve registered at.
Therefore, your fans and followers who find your story interesting will get it even more circulated among their fans and followers. As a result, your press release goes further viral through you and your connections.
Your Attractive Press Releases Go Viral Even More
When you have an exceptionally appealing news story and develop it professionally, chances are you get a lot of attention. Such attention may come from the sources introduced above or it may come from the places you’ve never imagined. As an enhanced online marketing platform for travel/hospitality businesses, TraveList can be helpful in this too.
As TraveList gets the words spread out on the web about your news stories, several travel writes, bloggers, journalists, etc will find out about the fascinating story you’ve written and published. Therefore, they would like to take the story and further expand its reaches. Travel/hospitality news blogs will hear about it and share it with similar-minded people. Fans and followers of the same interests will tell one another about it. You may even get requests for interviews and so on. Therefore, your press release can potentially go viral in innumerous ways unimaginable.
Take Your Online Marketing to the Next Level
With a little more creativity, you can help the word spread out even more. For instance, you can write a blog post and refer to the content or part of the content published in form of a press release on TraveList. Then, your link will take your readers there to know more about it. At TraveList, they may share it with their friends, bookmark it, email it to their friends, comment on it, etc.
There is no end to the ideas that you can develop to create a powerful circulation of the news you have created in form of such news story. That is why TraveList is such a powerful online marketing platform for your travel/hospitality news stories and helps them go viral on the web.
Promote Your Press Releases,