TraveList (Website) is a website that renders services to you, an actual travel/tourism service provider (User). You are strongly invited to review the following terms and conditions that govern your use of the Website’s services.
It is highly important to notice that your use of the Website services means User’s unconditional agreement to the terms of service of this Website. Please make sure you agree with them before you place any orders with this website.
TraveList reserves the right to update or modify these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice. The following terms and conditions apply only to the content inside TraveList’s content produced by it like official announcement, and any content not produced by its users like listings, press releases or blog authors.
Terms and Conditions
The User acknowledges knowing that he/she:
- should place an order with the Website only when he/she understands these terms of service fully,
- should place an order with the Website only when he/she understands what the Website services are,
- should place an order with the Website only when he/she agrees to the price and terms of payment expressed,
- should place an order with the Website only when he/she agrees to the definition of the service,
- should not postpone the payment of the contract price he/she makes with the Website to the time after the results are seen, either in the User’s business or online,
- should not extend his/her expectations from what is explicitly defined in the Website between him/her and the Website,
- should expect the Website to start the ordered service only after the service fees are paid by the User and the Website approves it,
- should cooperate with the Website by providing the information and following the Website’s guidelines so that the project between the Website and the User can be executed in the best manner possible,
- should not expect the Website to practice “black hat” techniques in getting links from other websites (e,g: link farms, FFA networks, websites containing offensive contents, web pages disallowing search engines to index them, indirect outgoing links, spamdexing, etc),
- should understand that Website will not accept the customers whose sites are not following legitimate SEO practices and involved in”black hat” or “gray hat” practices for increasing their visibilities, and
- should not expect the Website to buy links for his/her website.
Terms of Service,